Wouldn’t you love to know what a typical day looks like for a Young Living leader? Well now you can peek into the lives of some of our Oily Angel leaders via this series: A Day in the Life.
We are doing a series of panel calls over the next couple of weeks and I will share each of the recordings here for you to be able to listen and share!
A Day in the Life of a Young Living Leader Series #2
Listen to A Day in the Life Series: Silver and hear from these amazing Silver leaders:
- Gisel Hoglund
- Nicole Powell
- Patricia Ann Frey
- Elizabeth Walling
On this call I asked them to answer and discuss the following questions:
- When did you first start building a business with YL and when did you hit Silver?
- What would you say has been the thing that has motivated you to push towards your goals the most during the time you were building to silver?
- How do you deal with the roller coaster that is this business?
- What incentives did you offer (if any) to hit silver?
- How do you balance your YL work with your family and other commitments (jobs)?
- What does your typical day look like (for REAL)?
- What do you look back on and say, “If I had known then what I know now I would have done ___ more, and ___less.”