Wouldn’t you love to know what a typical day looks like for a Young Living leader? Well now you can peek into the lives of some of our Oily Angel leaders via this series: A Day in the Life.
We are doing a series of panel calls over the next couple of weeks and I will share each of the recordings here for you to be able to listen and share!
A Day in the Life of a Young Living Leader Series #1
Senior Star and Executive
Listen to A Day in the Life Series Senior Star and Exec and hear from these amazing Senior Star and Executive up and coming leaders:
- Lindsay Carthel (reached Senior Star within the past week!)
- Kirsten Zimmerman (Senior Star)
- Mary Slight (reached Executive within the past week!)
- Elizabeth Stanley (Executive)
On this call I asked them to answer and discuss the following questions:
- When did you enroll with YL and when did you hit your current rank?
- What is your why?
- What made you realize that biz building was better than you anticipated?
- How did you find your first few business builders? And how did you help/motivate them when you yourself were just starting out?
- What’s the best way so follow up with people who see how much I love oils, but seem to only want samples?
- Is your Spouse on board and supportive of this new venture for you?
- What does your typical day look like and how many hours a week do you spend on your YL business?